Subject: Vs: REQUEST FOR INFO ABOUT THE EU COMMON ENTRY GATE (EU-CEG)
From: "Jaana Tammiku-Taul" <[email-masked]>
To: "NTAKD" <[email-masked]>,ΤΜΗΜΑ ΛΟΙΠΩΝ ΕΞΑΡΤΗΣΕΩΝ <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2024 14:39:00 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

Our analysis concerns the notifications of e-cigarettes through the EU-CEG 
portal.

a.	In Estonia, we have analysed data from EU-CEG to assess number of 
notifications for disposable e-cigarettes as opposed to reusable ones.
b.	In Estonia, the Tobacco Act sets the rule that nicotine-containing and 
nicotine-free liquid must not contain any flavourings, except for the taste 
and smell of tobacco and menthol. The ingredient data in the EU-CEG has 
helped to identify significant number of flavourings that individually 
provide a taste and aroma different from tobacco and menthol. A proposal has 
been put foward to a legislator (Ministry of Social Affairs) to regulate the 
list of of flavours associated with tobacco and menthol.

Kind regards,

Chemical Safety Department

Republic of Estonia Health Board

[email-masked]

www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Estonia

This e-mail is confidential and meant for use by the person named in the 
letterhead. Any use in any way or copying of it by a person not marked as 
the addressee thereof is prohibited. If you have got this e-mail by mistake, 
please notify of it the sender without delay and delete the received e-mail 
together with all its attachments.

Saatja: NTAKD <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: esmaspäev, 25. november 2024 13:32
Adressaat: ΤΜΗΜΑ ΛΟΙΠΩΝ ΕΞΑΡΤΗΣΕΩΝ <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; TA Info 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Koopia: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Teema: RE: REQUEST FOR INFO ABOUT THE EU COMMON ENTRY GATE (EU-CEG)

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good day,

We are sending you an electronic document signed with an electronic 
qualified signature. His registration no. and the date is in the metadata.

With regards,

Drug, Tobacco and Alcohol Control Department of Lithuania

Drug, Tobacco and Alcohol Control Department

Šv. Stepono str. 27A , LT- 01315 Vilnius
Ph. No. +370 7066 80 60
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Website:  <https://ntakd.lrv.lt/en/> https://ntakd.lrv.lt/en/

From: ΤΜΗΜΑ ΛΟΙΠΩΝ ΕΞΑΡΤΗΣΕΩΝ <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2024 12:06 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
NTAKD <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: REQUEST FOR INFO ABOUT THE EU COMMON ENTRY GATE (EU-CEG)

Dear Colleagues,

We’d like to ask you if you could provide us with any information regarding 
the authorities and the procedures that you, as Member States, may have 
introduced into your countries as a part of your tobacco control policy, in 
order to monitor, analyze, etc. the information submitted from companies via 
the EU-CEG.

We would especially appreciate if you could provide us with said information 
as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

Eftychia Efthymia Giannopoulou - Employee at Other Addictions Unit, 
Directorate for Addressing Addictions, Hellenic Ministry of Health

Ioanna Parara – Head of Other Addictions Unit, Directorate for Addressing 
Addictions, Hellenic Ministry of Health

Maria Kouloumpi – Head of Directorate for Addressing Addictions, Hellenic 
Ministry of Health

HELLENIC MINISTRY OF HEALTH

Directorate for Addressing Addictions

Unit of Other Addictions

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

             <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Τel:     +30 2132161503, +30 2132161544